would like to inform you in detail about the processing processes of your personal data.
1. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data to be processed within the scope of your visit to the https://www.i-amonline.com/
- Your e-mail address and telephone number, if you contact I-AM through our contact information on our Contact page, your requests, wishes and complaints, your questions and suggestions will be received, answered and followed up, you may be addressed in case it is necessary to contact you on related issues, to carry out the information consultancy service provision processes of our
Company and to be used as evidence in disputes that may arise in the future,
- Your website login-exit time, IP address and MAC address, in order to fulfil our obligation to keep traffic records in order to carry out the activities in accordance with the legislation,
- Your information that we obtain through the cookies we use on our Website, ensuring that our Website is used more effectively, easily and quickly, personalising our services and activities in line with your needs, ensuring that we can offer you more appropriate services and offers through the information obtained during your use of our Website, conducting marketing analysis studies,
receiving and evaluating suggestions for improving business processes,
- Recording your messages, requests, wishes and complaints, questions and suggestions, which you have shared with us via e-mail or telephone call, resolving your complaints, transferring your requests and suggestions to the relevant units, contacting you and providing relevant feedback for the purposes for which they are explained.
2. METHODS OF OBTAINING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL BASES
Your personal data may be collected by,
- Your visit to the I-AM Website,
- Cookies on the Website,
- Your message you have sent through our contact information on the Website.
I-AM shall be process your personal data on the basis of legal grounds as follows:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract,
- Processing of personal data is necessary for I-AM to fulfil its legal obligation,
- It is mandatory to process your personal data for the legitimate interests of I-AM, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
3. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is shared;
- Lawyers, auditors, tax consultants and other third parties from whom we receive consultancy and services; to carry out our business processes in accordance with the law and our legitimate interests, to exercise our right of defence in a possible judicial process,
- To your proxies and representatives authorised by you; in order for us to fulfil our legal obligations,
- Regulatory and supervisory authorities and other official authorities such as courts and enforcement offices and other public authorities or organisations authorised to request your personal data; to fulfil our legal obligations,
- To our business partners and performance assistants from whom we receive services; to develop our services, to carry out and develop infrastructure and security processes for the purposes and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and legal bases in GDPR.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the relevant provisions detailed in Article 13 and 14 of the GDPR, the right to be informed can be initiated by the data subject and/or user by contacting Our Company of purposes of:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com .
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for legal reasons. Any updates will be posted on our website, and we recommend checking it periodically.